Kapil Sharma Comedy Show Live at Australia, Sydney, Melbourne Venue: The Kapil Sharma Show Team Going to perform live show at Australia Countries in the Sydney and Melbourne City. In this article we are providing all the Comedy King Kapil Sharma Australia Show Tickets, Passes and Event Performers. due to have some important works the Famous Dr. Mashoor Gulati character play Sunil Grover not attending this event.
Let’s Have a look on Kapil Sydney and Melbourne Show Event Performers 🙂
Kapil Australia Show Event Performers
Kapil Sharma as various character (Rajesh Arora)
Ali Asgar as Pushpa Nani
Chandan Prabhakar as Chandu – Dubai Tea Stall Owner
Kiku Sharda as various character (Bumper)
Sugandha Mishra as Vidyapati (Khajoor’s Teacher)
Kapil Sharma Sydney Show Date, Time, Address
Saturday, 11 March 2017 @ 7pm
Sydney Olympic Park Sports Centre
Olympic Boulevard Sydney Olympic Park, NSW 2127
Kapil Sharma MELBOURNE Show Date, Time, Address
Sunday, 12 March 2017 @ 7pm
Melbourne Convention Exhibition Centre
1 Convention Centre Place, South Wharf Victoria 3006
Kapil Sharma Australia Show Event Passes, Tickets Book Online @ticketbooth.com.au
Specials for VIP, Platinum & Diamond Seats
– Holi Dhamaka – 25% off your total order. Type “HOLI” after selecting your seats.
– Himalaya Pakistani and Indian Restaurant Special – 10% off Type in “HIMALAYA” after selecting your seats
– Family Special – 15% off Minimum purchase of 4 seats. Type “FAMILY” after selecting your seats
Kapil Sharma – The King of Comedies
Hailing from the Holy city of Amritsar, Kapil Sharma, a handsome youngster came into this world with a marked identity and intention to bring joy and laughter to the people of this world. During his school and college days, he simply ruled the stage – as an actor, along with his versatile abilities as a master of ceremonies, a host and on top of all a unique stand up comedian.
Kids under 3 years are FREE, but no seat provided.
15% Discount for Children 3-16 years old
Please choose your seats carefully as all tickets sales are final. No refunds. No exchanges.
SOP Sports Centre Venue Information
(Venue Information subject to change without notice for this event)
Bar & Restaurant Facilities Bar & Snack Bar facilities – available inside the venue No Food or Beverage is to be brought into the venue.
This Is AN ALCOHOL FREE event and NO Alcohol will be sold from any on site vendor outlets. Any patrons under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted entry into the Centre.
- Age Restrictions – No Age Restrictions apply to this event
- Cameras – No Flash Photography Prams/Strollers – small designated areas will be provided for pram/stroller storage
- Animals – No Pets or animals permitted in the Centre, with the exception of Guide Dogs.
- Lost/Stolen Items – The Centre accepts no responsibility for lost or stolen belongings. Patrons are advised not to bring any valuables to the Centre
- Security will be performing bag searches at all entries Metal Detector Devices may also be used at all entries
- Venue Access – (Subject to Change) Entry via Door 1 for arena seating and Door 5 for floor seating
- Box Office – located near Door 1 on level 3 Open on Event day 1 hour before doors
- Mode – Reserved Seating event
- Ticketed Event – This is a ticketed event Tickets other than Ticketbooth tickets will not be accepted upon entry.
Patrons can contact the Venue on 1300 798 550 or 02-9714 7600 for further information
Open Monday – Friday Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm Tickets can be picked up at the Box Office on Event Day ID & Credit Card required for proof of purchase upon pick up
- Wheelchair information – Please contact the venue on 02-9714 7600
- NSW Companion Card Program – Please contact the venue on 02-9714 7600
- Disabled Parking – Available in P3 car park or street parking (non major event days)
- Cloakroom – not available
- Video Screen – to be advised
- Smoking Policy – No smoking inside the venue A designated smoking area will be made available on Level 3 and Level 1
- ATM – located in the Hall of Champions near Box office on Level 3
Transport & Parking Facilities
- Train – The nearest train station is Sydney Olympic Park, followed by a short walk to the venue.
- Bus – Check the information line on 131 500
- Traffic Info – Information on traffic conditions that may affect this event, visit http://www.sopa.nsw.gov.au/for_business/notice_board/road_closures page.
- Directions – Find your way, visit http://www.sydneyolympicpark.com.au/maps/getting-to-the-park page.
- Parking – P3 and P4 are the closest parking station to the venue at a cost of $5 per hour to a maximum of $25 per day.
Please Note: From time to time other major events are held around the park – therefore Road closures may be in place and Parking will be a flat rate of $25.00. Pre-Purchase a Parking ticket – on 132 849.